1. General provisions
LLC «ARSA» (OGRN 1125044003490, 142100, Russia, Moscow region, Podolsk city, Komsomolskaya street, building 1 Letter «Щ», room 1, appt. 49) offers the Internet user (hereinafter – the User) to use the site of LLC ARSA (hereinafter – the Site) on the terms set forth in this User agreement (hereinafter – the Agreement).
2. User Filling in online application forms and User feedback forms
When completing the form, the User can indicate the surname, name, patronymic, telephone and e-mail address, names of organizations, as well as text messages that can also contain personal data, voluntarily provided by the User.
The user is solely responsible for all actions (as well as their consequences) within or using the Site.
The user is solely responsible to third parties for their actions related to the use of the Site, including if such actions lead to a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the law when using the Site.
When using the site of LLC «ARSA», the User does not have the right to:
- violate the rights of third parties and / or cause them harm in any form;
- impersonate another person or representative of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights to do so, including «ARSA» LLC, the administration or owners of the Site, as well as use any other forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons in the network, as well as mislead «ARSA» LLC about the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
- send, transmit, or in any other way post and/or distribute content, without the right to do so under the law or any contractual relationship;
- upload, send, transmit or in any other way post and/or distribute advertising information, spam, lists of other people's email addresses, pyramid schemes, multi-level (network) marketing, Internet earnings systems and e-mail businesses, «letters of happiness», as well as use sections of the Site solely for redirecting users to pages of other domains;
- disrupt the normal operation of the Site;
- promote actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement;
- otherwise violate legal norms, including international law.
4. No warranties, limitation of liability
The user uses the Site at their own risk. The site is provided «as is», «ARSA» LLC does not assume any responsibility, including for the site's compliance with the User's goals.
«ARSA» LLC does not guarantee that: the Site meets/will meet the User's requirements; the sections will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; the results obtained using the sections will be accurate and reliable and can be used for any purpose or in any quality; the quality of any product, service, information, etc. obtained using the services will meet the User's expectations.
Any information and/or materials that the User gets access to using the Site, the User can use at their own risk and is solely responsible for the possible consequences of using this information and / or materials, including for damage that it may cause to the User's computer or third parties, for loss of data or any other harm. «ARSA» LLC is not responsible for any type of damages resulting from the User's use of the Site or individual parts/functions/sections of the Site.
When quoting Site materials, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is required.
The Site administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site.
The Site administration is not responsible and does not have any direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or arising losses or damages related to any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, which he entered using information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with advertising that may be placed on the Site.
5. Other provisions
This Agreement constitutes an agreement between the User and «ARSA» LLC regarding the use of the Site and supersedes all previous agreements between the User and «ARSA» LLC. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. All possible disputes arising out of the relations regulated by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, according to the norms of Russian law. Throughout the text of this Agreement, unless explicitly stated otherwise, the term «legislation» means the legislation of the Russian Federation. Due to the gratuitous nature of the services provided under this Agreement, the rules on consumer protection provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation may not be applicable to the relationship between the User and «ARSA» LLC. If, for any reason, one or more provisions of this Agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement. Inaction on the part of «ARSA» LLC in case of violation by the User of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive «ARSA» LLC of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, and does not mean that «ARSA» LLC waives its rights in the event of similar or similar violations in the future.